Friday, March 20, 2009

Statement of Purpose

Cooking Without a Clue is my attempt to economize on time and money when I have less than I would like of both.  I am not a professional chef; I am not even a good cook.  I am an OK cook who now lives in a co-op and is therefore required to cook once a week.  The recipes used on this page may or may not be original.  If the recipe was obtained from another source, we will either provide a link to the original recipe or cite the source.

Cooking Without a Clue will also include other, cooking-related, time or money saving information.  We are attempting to give equal consideration to saving time and money.  It is up to you, the reader, to decide how important either one is to you and adjust the preparation accordingly.  In all instances, the more effort you put into a dish, the more money you save.

Cooking Without a Clue is a family-friendly blog.  Please keep comments clean!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for coming! Sorry, not used to looking for comments yet.

    ReplyDelete